Instructions during coronavirus COVID-19
As you all know Finland is now taking action to prevent the spreading of the coronavirus. According to the directions we got from our employer, we now need to cancel all church events. This unfortunately means we can not, for now, arrange:
- Sunday services
- Bible study in our homes
- Kids Club
- Sauna Evenings
- Ethnic cooking course
- Charity concert for the victims of traficking
I am so sorry for that!
We also recieved general instructions for anyone coming to church:
- Do not come to church if you have a flue or feel unwell.
- We do not celebrate the holy communion for now.
- If you happen to caugh, do it in your sleev, not in your hand or straight out.
- Wash your hands often (preferably also when you come to church) and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- For preventing the spreading of the virus we do not shake hands when we meet or greet.
- We nod and wave at each other, smile and are friendly as alway, but we try not to touch each other. A minimum distance of 1 m is recommended.
- If you have been abroad to an infected area during the last two weeks, you are recommended to stay at home.
If you have any questions just ask and let us together make the best of this situation! Let us also remember the power of prayer and the presence of God in every situation.
Be in touch!
Immigrant Worker Jessica Emaus
+358 44 480 8280