Instructions during coronavirus COVID-19
General instructions for anyone coming to church:
- Do not come to church if you have a flue or just feel a little unwell.
- If you happen to caugh, do it in your sleev, not in your hand nor straight out.
- Wash your hands often (preferably also when you come to church) and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- For preventing the spreading of the virus we do not shake hands when we meet or greet.
- We nod and wave at each other, smile and are friendly as alway, but we try not to touch each other.
- We try to keep a distance of 2 meters to each other.
- We use every second bench row and sit 3-4 persons per row.
- If you have been abroad to an infected area during the last two weeks, you are recommended to stay at home.
If you have any questions just ask and let us together make the best of this situation! Let us also remember the power of prayer and the presence of God in every situation.
Welcome to be in touch!
Immigrant Worker Jessica Emaus
+358 44 480 8280